Get involved with the 2019 Montreal Amphibious Challenge!
Are you interested in getting involved with the Amphibious Challenge. You will find all the necessary information directly on this page!
Without the valuable help of volunteers, this event simply could not take place!
You will have the chance to be part of a motivational event with a dynamic team. Your help can be used to mark trail, serve at aid stations, assist with general opperations, and more!
- Reception attentant
- Aid station attendant
- Assistance to runners and marking
- Swimmer assistance (on water/on land)
- Breakfast station attendant
- Lunch station attendant
- General Logistics
- Trail Marking
- To confirm your participation, please subscribe to this newsletter
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have parental permission.
- In the weeks preceding the race, we will contact you to give you the details of your assignment.
- Volunteers must wear weather appropriate clothing to work outdoors.
- It is also recommended to bring a bottle of water, mosquito repellent and snacks.
For more information, contact us:
* indicates required